the C I V I T A S papers
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
 
I know, I know...

It's been forever since I last posted. There are several reasons:

(1) The news is infuriating (more on this later...maybe). Each time I tried to gather my thoughts, anger overcame rationality. As M. Doughty sang years ago:

I tried to shoot a thought, but the thought sunk.
Nothing to do but scratch words in the dirt and
Watch the water roll down.


(2) I've been trying to a better job of properly balancing my priorities. This meant less time on Blogger.com and more time talking with my wife.

(3) My computer crashed a few weeks back and I lost the ability to log into ecto. My laziness has grown.

(4) I found a new way to waste time.

Time to get back on the horse, I suppose.
- posted by C @ 11:47:00 AM


<< Home

Powered by Blogger